Active substance according to Article 95 list (PT 3) of Biocide Directive, content of methanol less than 7%
For disinfection of hoofs and surfaces in animal houses
– Fogging: bring out 20 ml of formaldehyde per m³ with suitable fogger.
For stabilization of the fog we recommend the use of INTERFOG®
– Spraying: 5 – 12.5 litres of INTER® FORMALDEHYD in 100 litres of water. Spray 1 l of the dilution per 5 m².
– Hoof bath: 5 – 10 litres INTER® FORMALDEHYD in 200 litres of water
- Active substance: 37% Vol. Formaldehyde, methanol for stabilization
- Baua-Reg.-No. N-43977 (PT 3)
Quality of active substance:
INTER® FORMALDEHYD complies with the active substance approval as biocide (product type 3)
- INTERHYGIENE participated in the review programme for the approval of formaldehyde as biocidal active substance. Therefore we are supplier according to Article 95 of the Biocide Directive (PT3).
- INTER® FORMALDEHYD contains less than 1% of methanol which is below the permitted maximum content of 7%.
3. INTER® FORMALDEHYD complies with the criteria of the active substance approval as it contains 37% of formaldehyde where a range of 25% – 55.5% is allowed
Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.